The Book of F# wouldn’t have been possible without contributions from many people and while the acknowledgements section is nice, several individuals deserve something a bit more public. In particular, I need to thank:
- Bill Pollock – publisher, editor
- Alison Law – production editor
- Seph Kramer – editor
- Kevin Miller – technical reviewer
- Tomas Petricek – technical reviewer
- Bryan Hunter – foreword
- Brian Kline – target audience reviewer
I owe each of you an enormous debt of gratitude.
Geographic and economic factors make it impractical to hold a large release party but a few of us were able to get together around the finished product (along with dinner and a few beverages).